We are here to help the community during this pandemic.
For any inquiries or updates, please call (204) 947-3102 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together, let us limit the spread of COVID-19 by following these steps.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and practice physical distancing.
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve and not your hands.
- Stay home as much as possible and if you need to leave the house practice physical distancing (approximately 2m).
- Follow the advice of your local public health authority.
Please visit the Canadian government’s website for information regarding the vaccine in Canada.
Please visit the Manitoba government’s website for information regarding the vaccine in Manitoba.
Download COVID Alert today
COVID Alert is Canada's free exposure notification app. Make sure to open the app once a day. Keep background updates switched on and check them regularly.
Available for iOS and Android